EuroSkyPark at WindEurope 2017 from 28. – 30. November in Amsterdam
- State Secretary Machnig: “If it wants to remain a premium car manufacturer, Germany needs to be able to manufacture its own battery cells.”
- Zypries: German economy has picked up speed – growth set to continue in the coming years
- Zypries: Women’s Manifesto for Women in Business
- Development of output in the goods-producing sector in August 2017
- Economic Affairs Ministry moots better ways of coordinating digitalisation policy and potential establishment of digital agency.